Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

11.8.09

 

Lost



To where I'm going?

I just don't know. I just can't answer, for there are no exact words to utter.
Wanna run away! Wanna walkway! Wanna fly away! AWAY! AWAY!! AWAY!!!
Far… far away. Go Away! I beg you dear dark shadow of mine. I'm crying for your attentions! I'm hurting by your intensions! I'm lost in your dimensions! And more, I'm dying with your existence!!!

To where is this going?

I just don't know. It swirls within my mind. It circles within my soul. It blends within my time. It conquers my heart. And in this moment in time, I am lost within myself. Universally, it controls every movement I make! I'm screaming for help!! Please aid me from this bleeding wound! Please oh please dear dark shadow of mine, have mercy on me. These tears I've cried had made me lost in time. I am restless of finding resolutions. I am tired of seeking reactions. And I am lifeless for an answer!

To where?

I just don't know. A part of me prompts. A part of me numbed. A part of me moves. A part of me fears. Yet, apart of me dares! I sway blindly from you. Virtually authorizing you, dear dark shadow! I fight my feelings. My fears. My thoughts. Just to find my way home. You! You are the only reason that kept me away from home. You! You are the reason that kept making me fall behind. And you!! You kept making me broken.
All these years I've been hiding under my shell. And every time I'm out, I fall apart. BECAUSE OF YOU!

To where is there?

I just really don't know! I gave in and kept on falling in and out all over again. I surrender once again. For you dear dark shadow, I'll walk through this path for you. I'll cut myself to bleed for you. I'll bruise in damage for you. And so, with this, I'll soon die for you. In next to no time, there will be death in a broken heart. There will be death in a repulsed mind. There will be death in a verdict life. And there shall be death, by a lost soul.

To where is there to go?

Truthfully, I know I am no longer alive nor a choice to live to possess a life. I am lost and no longer to be found in this revolted tour de force of a great master destroyer. For you are the creator, I am a beautiful disaster. And as long as you live, my dear dark shadow, I will be lost in a time, with nix ending.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]