Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

12.8.09

 

Wtf!

I have no words to say or tell. I'm really sad. And I mean really really sad. I feel so lost. Afraid. Stupid. Upset. Dissapointed. Hatred!!! If only I could replay and rewind the year, I'd go back to 2004 and stop then rewind at 2007. I wanna playback for several times just to ease my mind and heart. This is how bad I feel right now. U don't even know how terribly empty I am now. I am like a lost soul. I cry myself to sleep for every sleepless nights and birthdays I went through. Every songs I heard in the past, I'd remember U. Every blue days I went through, it reminds me of U. Every full moon I saw, I breathe in. All I can do is to remember U. I really loved u with all my heart and soul. I'd sell my soul for just a moment in the past when U were around. Honestly, I couldn't let U go from my heart. U had the best in me and I miss everything. I never hate U for what U did to me. Every day I'd wish to see you, even in just a glance. But I know I can never will.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]