Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

11.8.09

 

Yuyu


She is
The one I knew for a long time ago.
The one I could not compare to another person.
The one I adore and most gentlemen's does as well.
Thus, the one that every girl's would envy with only one stare.

She possess…
A wonderful smile that could brighten a dim room to an excel space.
A soft gentle voice like a subtle whisper of a seraph
A beautiful face like an angel from heaven above.
Possibly, she is the most picture perfect person I know.

She is…
A girl in the eyes of her father.
A lady in the eyes of her mother.
A women in the eyes of the gents and a divine being in the eye of any lady.
Also, she is a splendid mother in the eyes of her one and only child.

Though she…
Once upon a time ago,
Was irked with life in her puerile mind,
Was rebel in her adolescent days.
Was baffled of verdicts and her strength of will went wide of the mark.
She was amiss, in sin against herself and was in a deep pleasure of depression.

But there she was…
Taking matter seriously, bolting on her responsibilities.
Compelling all and sundry thoughts was a sin.
Attesting others that there are answers to any questions.
And that, she is a candle in a core of a dark room.

So she…
Inspires me, she makes me believe in second chances.
Encourage me, being more prime and subtle in making decisions.
Thought me, about life in an astonishing perspectives and perceptions.
And showed me that love is vital and to love unreservedly.
I am hollow without her and life would be empty with the absence of her affections.

I specially dedicate this to her,
My unquestionably love, my one and only sister.




Dk Sharinoor Iriasuk, Kusairi.

Comments:
I hope this isnt too late for me to respond. I honestly feel in love with this honesty and i am honourably touched by every sentences. I'm sorry it took me a while to reply to it (ur blog) because i hv no idea u have one (again). All my love are always for my ONE & ONLY BABY SISTER. ive been so mean to you lately, but it is all because i dun want u to be like how i was. and i know deep down u, too, know that thru time.
 
it took me a while to realise u still have a blog. i am so touched my this, everytime i read it. every sentences means so much! i might take it and frame it one day. I am sorry that ive been mean to you in the past but my intentions were good. As i think it was good in my opinion. i will always love u. you are my ONE & ONLY BABY SISTER, and i want us to remain that way. :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]