Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

3.9.09

 

The After Rain



Don't you just love the rain? Well, at least I do...
The past few years been rough, but here I am. Still standing on my feet. With better visions, I may add. Regardless for me to tell you, out of perfections I did went out of my principles once in a while. And needless for me to tell you that my definitions of perfections is where I meant by living in my own definition of being perfect; which is in my own world. I know it doesnt makes any sense at all for you readers to understand, but I think if u'd read through and really fathom that what I wrote in my blog, is exactly what I feel and think thoroughly.
Have u ever sit and really spend some quality time alone, just to urself when it just stopped raining? Just a quiet moment and stay numb for a minute after the rain. To me, it's the best air that I'd breathe. It brings out some memories, it doesnt matter those dire ones nor those good old days. I just love the feeling. It made me feel like missing someone. It makes me remind of myself in my purile days. It makes me remind myself of moving forward and embracing my past.
And so, I did.
Most of the time, when the rain stops...




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]