Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

28.9.09

 

A Confession

Here's a confession I need to make. This thing has been going on for quite some time already, but I strongly think it's genatic. I think I posses a mild complications of hearing. In another simpler words, I have sound trouble!

Yes, you heard me but I can barely hear you properly. I dunnu whether it's my mind which always went away or just simply my ear dumbs isn't working at its best. I dunnu. Funny incidents had happened towards random people.

First, there was my beloved cousin. She was chillin' reading the newspaper in the Job seeking section while I was lying on the sofa wathing TV after lunch. Then I heard she said she wanted to drink. To be precise, she said, "Kalau buat teh O limau ais pun best jugak!". So, I told her, "ha.. ade limau lam peti ais tu. Ko buat la sendiri. Aku penat dowh!". She looked at me and laugh histerically. I paused and in curiousity looking at her. Wondering what's wrong with her. Rupenye, I was the person that's having a problem! She was actually tell me, "Kalau jadi tele-marketer pun best jugak!". Hahahaha! Ape lah telinge aku ni ha...

Second incident was with her as well. We went to an Arab restaurant and we ordered some food. As our food arrived, I started to dig in. My cuz was telling me, "Makanan Arab ni pedas ke?". I pun selamber lah answer.... "Mane de pedas sangat dowh!". Hehh. She laughed at me and said.. "Memang sah ko ni pekak dowh!". Hahahaha!! She was actually telling that she wanted to order plain water. Try to imagine, how sideways did my mind or my hearing went! HEHH!

Yesterday incident was funny as well. After chilling by the beach with some entourage of mine, we then went to a restaurant called, "Muara". There, we ate Chicken Lalapan; which is the BOOM BOOM PAW! Then our breath & palms stinks belacan! Hehh. So, one of my friend was talking to another friend of a friend. They were taking about how does he commute from his home in KK to Labuan. Then suddenly I heard he said he used "space". I kept quiet for a while then until to a certain time I was too curious and ask him, "Space tu ape babe?". Then my friends laughed at me and by then I realised (AGAIN), I wrongly heard him. He mentioned "EXPRESS BUS". I heard he said "SPACE"! OMG... Hahaha...

So, with my friend recommandation, he told me to write about it. And with this, I did. Happy giggling reading this y'all. Wassalam! HEH!


Thanks to Lukman Hakim who inspired me to write about my Hearing Problem.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]