Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

12.9.09

 

Hug me. Hug me not.

Haih...
I'm missing something. I'm not sure if i'm missing someone either. Here I am, at home. This is where I grew up. Where I used to comfort myself, the place I could feel security and affections. Those dire moments I embraced. Those sweetest sins and deeds I absorbed. It's so fresh in my mind. If these walls has a voice, it'll tell lotsa memories. If these walls has a magic automatic writing thingy, it has so many story for everybody to read. I'm sure there's lotsa interesting stories to read.
I want to feel to belong to someone. But at the same time, I just want to be free. Care free about life. Having no plans. No commitment. No strings attached. But I find it's kinda ardous for people to do so. Why can't we just forget about our age? Why can't we just forget about the time for once? Is it so important that we have to not bear the critical awareness of the time passing by? Why can't we just walk? One step to another. Let time leads us the way to somewhere we are yet to be surprised. Isn't that it was supposed to be. Oh God! I'm so confused. These doesn't makes any sense at all!
Hug me. Hug me not. For who are you to comfort me and for me to want u to be near?
Gosh.. the weather here's been terrible. It's dry & hot since I've been here.


I miss the rain.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]