Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

19.9.09

 

I've a Zit & a Cute Ass

You heard me, it's near Raya and I've a zit on my forehead. Heehoo!!

And finally, I've found a new phone to replace my old one. But it doesn't mean I don't like my old phone no more. I still do, so I'm keeping it until I've some cash to go and fix it. It's still useable anyway.

Owh....! And Yay!!! I bought a new pair of jeans and I love it! It fits well with my CUTE ASS. Haha.. I'm so happy and relieved that I finally bought a new pair of jeans. Just so heavenly!So now I've everything I wanted. No more shopping and all. Only left for me to go get my nails done. Oh.. My poor fingers! But first, I just gotta get my work done. I mean the cooking part for Raya.

Speaking about Raya, today seems to be the last day of Ramadhan. No doubt about us feeling joyful of the Aidilfitri's tomorrow, but I'm kinda sad that Ramadhan is over. Hehh. So, this year it seems that I'm a lazy ass to do beading onto my baju kurung & kebayas. Very very the lazy one I tell you. So, my baju will be very basic, nothing fancy like the past years.

Anyway, I'd like to take this opportunity to seek forgiveness from you readers, friends & also foes. Do pardon me from my language throughout my bloggings, if it happeneds to hurt anyone's feeling. I meant no harm but the truth.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf zahir & batin. Enjoy the wonderful days of Aidilfitri with your loved ones and may Allah bless you with good health, wealth & harmony. Loves & Cheers for Raya!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]