Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

14.9.09

 

Litttle Miss Clumsy

Tonight I am rather clumsy. Right after a quick drive to Alai's burger stall in town with Kakak, I went in to the kitchen to fix us some drinks. She wanted an ice blended Chocolate with whipped cream. As I was opening a container using a knife, I accidentally sliced my finger. But it was just a little cut. Nothing serious. Then, I dropped chocolate rice all over the kitchen table. Wait! There's more. Then I dropped cocoa on the shelve and dropped ice near the fridge. Then.. when it's time to eat, I accidentally spilt some chili sauce on Mama's white carpet! Fuck! Then... as a grand finale for the night, I spilt my drink all over the mini coffee table. And I was left with no drinks and two pieces of roti john. Damn! What a clumsy night.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]