Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

11.9.09

 

Miri or KL?

I'm so in a dilemma. I seriously can't decide to go back or to stay back. I'm so stuck! There's equal reasons for me to stay and to go back anytime soon. This is my first visit back home for almost 2 years being away, damn, it feels good to be home! I feel safe, peaceful and calm. But I've better job to do in KL as well. Both are equally worth for me to be presence. But it has different reasons and yet it has equal desirabilities. Miri or KL? I just love both places. I love Miri because of Mama and I love KL because of My dad. I'm so irritatingly undecided.
To stay back or to go back?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]