Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

25.9.09

 

Uttering The Impossibility.

We had a deeper conversation the other day. You came clean and so did I.

2 years, no turning back. You had me back then, but fate let us be in this situation now. I'm impressed how fate had bring us here. Through ups & downs, you were there with no complains, no hesitations and not a single leak of faith you had for me, I am truly impressed of what you had learn out of your own mistakes and mine as well.

From songs you had given me to the last poem I wrote for you, I kept in deep and in silence. Untouched, those memories, I recently taste the sweetness out of its bitterness. The bliss I felt out of the sadness and those direness I learned, I found completeness. I became harden by the experience I faced and so I conclude myself with a hard-shell yet smiley days. And yet, you are always there.

I am never dishonest with you, as that is my true color. I am never easy with you, as it is my nature of covering my vulnerability. I am never visible with you in anyhow. And you're still here.


I respect you as how you respect me.
I embrace you as how you embrace me.
I think of you as how you think of me.

But yet, I still can't answer as how you questioned me.


Only time can tell, so leave if you think time is too controlling.
    Stay, if you think time is worth it...

Comments:
altough millions words can say......here`s one.....*STAY*.....
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]