Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

17.9.09

 

Wave Me, Good Luck.


I know I may seem easy going. And at times, I'm also very flirtatious. But please don't get me wrong. I do have feelings. I am actually sensitive and very loveable. In fact, surprisingly I am a faithful person when it comes of being in a relationship. I don't mean to be bold in saying this facts, but I am talking about facts, about myself.

I found it's hard for anyone to tie me down with the word 'love'. Affections to me, brings commitments. Hence, it carries huge responsibilities. If anyone could understand this and actually have proven me wrong that is in my sight; none of the people I know could see nor fathom how I see life and myself. I'd love them unconditionally.

I could only love a person once, and that's it. But I could forgive and grant chances to others. Though, for me to make a decision is very ardouos. In another word, 'I love you once, so easy. But I can't love you twice that easy'. Therefore, I'd rather be free from strings, free from life itself. To be care-free for once, so I wouldn't hurt nobody, especially myself.

Yes, of course there's more to life than just keeping my heart and my life to myself. But then, here we are. We're still breathing and living our life in a huge world of curiousity. I want to live freely. If you may love me, let me be. Have faith in me and trust me, fate will come.

For what's in my heart is like a great treasure, only for me to know and for you to discover. The path that I'm walking is blurry and may seem like it ends to no where. My journey begins with faith and I believe that it'll end with fate. So, if you'd bet on me, then walk with me. If you don't, I'd suggest you to stop here, wave and wish me, good luck.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]