Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

10.10.09

 

DAYANGKU FARATIWAN ADNIL


Dance with me in the moonlight. The moon shines divinely, it beautifise the night.
After tonight, let me be in your arms. Let me be in your comfort and please hold me through this pain. I sit here, in lonesome. Thinking of you all throught this starry night.
Young childrens were playing in the streets where I used to play. I sat at the corner, quitely.
Alots of memories I recall once being a child. It carved a smile on my face as I sat there watching the sun sets to rest.
No words could describe how the warmth of the sunset calms my soul as I was embracing my childhood memories.
Grown up as a lady in this street, I feel overwelmed.
Knowing that I lived a part of my life here, made me ask myself, "Would you leave?".
Utter, silence.

Far across the sea, I flew to discover a new world. This world opened my eyes for opportunities, thus I grew up maturely through interesting experiences.
Although I was living in a new atmosphere, home was always in my mind.
Reminising those dearly beloved of mine, I picture them being in peace at home; lovingly.
Around the years, I kept on missing home.
Time was crutial, I couldn't bare to leave my responsibilities here, in this new world of mine. Though I kept my life on track, adapting my past and balancing my present.
It never slipped through my mind, where I belong and who I grow up to be.
Winds of change will only change how I look but it'll never change of who I am.
A damned lucky girl who grew up in an endearing home of Kusairi.
Never change and never will.

A home I lived in is a part of my life.
Dare I say it's a part of my soul.
Nineteen years of a home, will soon banish. 
I sat in tears as I heard the news.
Love built this home from a house made of concrites and bricks.

I'll cherish this home as for ever I live.
Tears in my eyes as I heard this house is for sale.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]