Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

5.10.09

 

A Great Surprise

What we had was only a coincidence. Who'd knew what it brings until now? You kept me in my smiles, even if it didn't shine on my day. You made me feel free and I feel comfort in your presence. I'm surprised that you made me awaken everyday. I'm surprised with the surprises you gave me. And yet, you know I'm not fond of surprises. You are indeed a great surprise.

Yes, you made me teary in one of those days. But those tears never ended up in grief nor sadness. I was never hurt as I recall. I stayed abroad to let the viguruos stream sets to calm. I thought you may bore me in time. Yet, here you are. And I'm holding your hand. Could this be fate? I wouldn't believe that. It's a destiny we fulfill and I finally feel I'm on the right track. Protect me in every way you could, because I trust myself for believing in you. I gave you faith, please return me in as how I present you myself.

Words may seem meaningless, but you know me too well for not neglecting my words. These words of mine, I wrote in a great believe and strength to assure you, you are like a Hero to me. Uniquely, we are safe in your patince for our passion. You are truly a great surprise.

Hold my hand as I hold yours. Don't ever feed on our heart, but feed on our mind. We are smart, I am quite sure we are. Enlighten me with your dreams and goals, be free with me and together we hold. You are such a great surprise.


 


bestfriends forevermore
:)

Comments:
ahahahahaha! girl learn to speak proper english! harap muka je hot. muka jawa macam aku pun can speak and write english better than you.
 
kepada cik abg di atas.

nmpk mcm ada ketidak puasan hati je pada diri abg. abg ni sure jenis lelaki yg dayus n slalu ditipu oleh kaum wanita kan..?..

by the way..not SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH...THIS GIRL IS 'WRITING' in English.. yaa cik abg..dah x reti xyah la buat2 mcm terer..cakap jawa sudahhhh...
 
She`s doing it on her own way.....why bother??!!!....dont criticise simply......do read it again,if u know how to read THE ENGLISH!!!.....i think,there isn`t an error on this blog......she is juz expressing her feelings.......one more thing,she is hot wit good english.......fuckoff ok!!!........

p/s :btw faye,thanx for dis...great one......love it :P
 
Hello there, i may be a bit late for replying. Been busy. But, i appreciate the time the Jawa guy SPENT on reading my sis's blog. How very fanatic of you. You must follow her blog daily yah? Ahaks. In your face!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]