Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

3.10.09

 

Hello October

New month and most people went back. End of Raya's holiday. Here, at home there's only Mama, My dad & myself left. Abg Ayie, Kak Yuyu, Edeh & Aqeem went back to KL last few days. So it's kinda quiet here. I miss everybody and the first week of Raya. It was very merry & cheerful days. Memories are sweet, just as sweet as chocolates that I love. *Sigh*

Lotsa things happened. I embrace most things. And do miss some people nowadays. One particular call made me smile. A friend of a far called me. Though we only talked briefly, but it's cool. I smiled as I fell asleep. Thought that thee was quitting on the game. I was like... So soon? hehe. Thee replied confidently, thee was still on. I gotta be honest, the fluctuation of the game play made me really Grrr!! No words to describe. Heh.

Owh, by the way, I switch rooms to my sis's room. It's bigger & cooler. Seems dat my room's door isn't fixed yet by my dad, so i figured that I better switch room. What the hack~ :D

Nothing much to say now but I do guess I put on a lil bit weight due to the fitness routine I've been following for a week now. Yesterday I wore my skinny jeans to my neighbour's aunty's place to watch them practice for their performing this Saturday. And all I can think is, "OMG, I am wearing my new pair of skinny jeans and I feel like Kim Kardashian ass!". Haha.. But, what the hack! I still look awesome. (trying to be confident!) Haha



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]