Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

4.10.09

 

Renewing a Chapter

Have you ever feel how hard it is to let go?

Well, I do. It aches until it hurts whenever I breathe in. Whenever I move forward, I feel like my feets were pinned in with a sharp knife and yet, I move. So it bleeds. Though, I taste sweetness in every painful step I take. And so, I let go. One step after another, I move slowly. I learn to love myself.

In my prayers, I pray for love to find my way. I pray for God to shine my path. I pray for happiness in my sadness. Somehow, now only I understand God's way of giving 'gifts' to us. I pray and He gave me the opportunities to love, to follow His light and the bliss it brings. He is truly Almighty.

I could not say more than to appreciate life as it is. What had happened and those days I cheriesh the most, I thank you. How I wish you were reading this. I'd tell you to not worry about me no more. I'd tell you that I loved you and I wish you to have a great life than before. You will always be in my prayers. And that you will always be my past. Without you, who'd I be now? I, thank You.

Be free now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]