Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

24.11.09

 

Broken Hearted Girl


I don't know where to start.
I don't know what else to say either.
I just don't know. I'm so dissapointed.
I'm so upset.
I'm so hating myself now.
I hate you Faye!

Even I can hurt myself. Why not you?
Even I can't love myself. Why not you?
Even I can't even be happy for myself. And why not you??
I have nothing to offer myself. I have nothing to offer you either.

Stupid laughter, I HATE YOU!

Who am I to say you need me? I don't even need me.
Who am I to say you love me? I don't know anything at all.
I'm broken and I can't even fix myself. How can you?

Ask yourself, how?
How??

......


Thought so.
You can't.
So here, I'm left alone.

Again.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]