Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

11.11.09

 

Come Away With Me

Did you ever wish that at one point of your life that you are living in a movie? Or maybe your life is like what you see in the movies. Life is altered the way we want it to be. It goes the way we want it to be. The way it should be, with the people in their various different exciting characters. A story consist of a hero and heroin, where they are made for each other. Fairy tales. Love story. Comedy. Stories of sentimental values, it creates memories. May it be bitter nor sweet, it doesn't matter. If life is nothing but a movie we play, then we'll be living in a great fantasy.


I'm in the mood of sentiment. Listening to Norah Jones singing, "come away with me in the night.. Come away with me and I will write you a song..." The rain pours outside since noon; it sets the atmosphere a little chilly today. And I'm writing my thought while eating slices of white breads with butter spreads. I think of you and smile, while Aunty Linda's watching the TV while waiting for the clock to strike 8pm; closing time.

Sitting here, I finally found the time to discover that I do have a huge ego. Now that I’m letting my guard down, dare I tell you what’s been on my mind. I totally understand what the consequences of our being. I am pleased to know that you abide by the rule and yes, you earned my respect. You just made your point of proving me of why not you aren’t any typical person that I previously think you were. You prove me wrong and I’ll admit it, you are one hell of a person. You are smarter and wiser among the others I know. It is such a great coincidence to have knowing you.

I feel silly sharing all of these, but like I said before. I’m in the mood of sentiment. Maybe it’s just the weather, or maybe it’s just simply you. Either way, I feel like a kid again. But in the same time, I am growing and facing in another phase in life. As you know, I am no longer working for my mother. I just finished updating and creating a new CV. I’m still planning out some stuff in order for me to straighten up my life again. Frankly, only now I can feel like I am on the right track and back on my feet. Hopefully everything will work out smoothly as time goes by.



Comments:
you've been tellin whats in your mind about that guy(correct me if i'm wrong.but sounds like you are talkin bout a male subject rite?)...BUT

do you have any feelings towards him...?..
 
No one knows who shes talking about. Just give the guy a call la
 
Maybe the guy is not available wat? hence all these poetries.. you people ah, try to keep up..
 
Maybe the guy is not available wat? hence all these poetries..keep up la people..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]