Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

28.11.09

 

Dear Friends


Dear friends,

First and formost, I'd like to express great apology to some friends who get me at the wrong impression. I enjoy your company and our friendship means a great deal as well as our time spent along the duration of time we've known each other. I meant no harm nor hurting anybody's feeling, as well as making you feel out of the ordinary and making your thoughts outta track.

Secondly, I hope you know by now, that I do not feel comfort in having you (a dear friend) to have such feelings towards me. Unfortunately for me, I could not have affections towards anyone. Though, fortunately for you, I am being frankly and with great honest, I am telling you, my friends, that I am incapable of loving. With this, I hope it is not too late for me to frain you of being hurt by me.

Furthermore, I hope you can keep away your thoughts and feelings to yourself if you do enjoy having me as a friend. In some case (in my experiences), you may take me as a foe. For what I care, is my feeling as a friend for a friend. But dear friends, I hope we could remain as friends, close friends but not foes. I have great respects towards our friendship and I hope you have the same respect as I do.

Sorry is all I am saying. And I only hope for the best for both of our future because right now, all I really know is, I am incapable of loving, handling relationships, commitments & I am trying to regain my strength after a residing a new chapter of my life. I am struggling to focus on myself right now, and I do not find the time to focus on others.

Again, I am teribbly sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable or uneasy having me as a friend. I mean no harm but only an affection of a dear friend.

With this, I express my gratitude.


With Love,
Faye K.



Comments:
good expression cuzzy! only be in a relationship if you are ready despite what other would feel about you.. do not plunge in. being in a relationship is a very big responsibilities.. i'm sure you know when you are capable to dive back in. proud of you for being true and clear with the situation. all the best cuzz!

love,
k.azy
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]