Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

10.11.09

 

Forsake Us


Whenever time is crutial for me to be with you,

Time is cruel for me to be there for you.
Often I try to be the best
The affections, I'd give you to have the best.

But forgive me for this,
For my time is only for seconds to last.

God forsaken, we are forbidden.

I could not afford to have you, to care of your affection.
Even for my heart endearing for you, in needing of you.
I could not let you to be hurtful having me.
As the flame slowly turn into dust
In time, I will soon dust away.

With all honesty, I hope for pure bliss upon you.
And often I will be the best,
I'd give you the best for you to have.

But please, forgive me
For my time is only for seconds to last.

For God forsaken, we are forbidden.

I could not afford to have you, to care of you.
Even if my heart wants you and in craving of you.
I could not let it be hurtful.
So let it rust. Dust it away.
For God forsaken.

We are forbidden.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]