Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

29.11.09

 

Glistening

Telling the truth won't do. For that was suppose to be a surprise, God alone knows that I really wanted to make a change. I wanted to be the first to greatly surprise you. But it all fell on me and I feel like simply taking my life away. Though it won't help and God forbid. I know exactly how you feel about me. For it's not the time it's happening. And I doubt it you'd ever give me a genuine smile again. I'm sorry from the bottom most part of my heart. And it was never meant to be this way. And it will never happen. But though, I'll hurt you and I'm also hurt. I still love myself for I sacrficed myself. I went beyond my pride to make it worth. Though, I realised that soon, all will gone through and wasted. God had a perfect reason for it and from someone who craze and frankly love you, I'll miss you. You were and always have been sweet. I'll miss the way we use to drive around the city. I'll miss your tender touch, comforts and more, so I will definitely miss u dearly. I know I'll never ever will be able to be with you. But I'll pray for whoever loves you, better love you deeply; just like I would. Cause one day, you'll realise I love you, care for you. But now, if it's time to move on, I loved you. As long as your happy, I'm happy too. One thing for sure, I'll desperately miss you so.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]