Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

28.11.09

 

A Reminder


I've been thinking lately. As we lay here quietly, I was reminded of all the reasons why I lust you. Your smile, it teased at me seductively. Your laugh, I admire the way it tempted me. Your eyes, it never fails to hypnotize me. The more I think of it in silent, I was reminded of all the reasons why I'd love you. Your smile brings such life into me. Your laugh, it makes everything okay and your eyes, they seem to read my thoughts. And now as we stand here, I am reminded of all the reasons why I hate you. Your smile, it confuses me. Your laugh, it seems to mock me. And your eyes, they can look into mine and not to feel a thing. And as I sit here alone; thinking. So I conclude, you are the only person who fails to bore me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]