Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

8.11.09

 

Stole

Smile to me, the way you use to. I like the way I feel just watching you. Little black butterfly flew freely inside of me. Hidden away but your still the one I look and adore.
I love the way your hair flows. Your eyes, it pierced into one's heart. I think you barely realise the fact that you are what I say of you. The sweetest sin I taste in a sinfully joy I feel.
Something was stolen and I didn't tell you about it. The sky became cloudy and then the rain falls on the other side of the land. A territory once had one attention, now became divided.
We hold an oath that one will never fall. Shunning the circumstances aren't as how I pictured it to be. I fell off from the the sky but my soul was left floating.
I became a thief. Stealing lies and the truths, I am in greed. I stole the rain for me and the land stole my depth of seas.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]