Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

24.12.09

 

Boy & Girl Story

This is a story about Boy & Girl.

Boy: You say you’ve seen too many things that turned out to be too good to be true.
Girl: Are you questioning my judgement?
Boy: You have better judgement.
Boy: Instead, you opened up your heart, until you found the joke was on you.
Girl: Just look out on the rest of our lives; if we’re going to be together or apart.

Boy sighs and thought to himself, “Yeah, about the only way I know how to come to you is right straight from my heart."

Girl: I want you now.

(Boy smiled)
Boy: I’ll show you how.
Girl: I know you can be the man I need you to be. (Touched) I’ve been around.

Girl smiled and thought to herself, “Now I’ve found that you’re the only one for me”.


Girl: I’ll never fall again.
Boy: I won’t let you to subject yourself to such pain.

Girl’s thinking; "If I give you half a chance, will you leave me standing out in the rain?".

Boy looked straight into Girl’s eyes with a smile and said
“If you think that I could look you in your face and lie right, just right through my teeth. Then turn around and walk away. Cross my heart, I’ll care for you. I would, will and do".

Girl: I need you. I’ll show you how.
Boy: I can be the man you need me to be. I’ve been around too. (smiled)

They knew can’t let go now.

Girl: I want you still. (blushed)
Boy: I always will
Girl: You’re the only one for me. You’re sick. You’re krezi.
Boy: I know, you too. (in such coolness)



 U t t e r  L o v e & H a p p i n e s s



Comments:
to make the journey and not fall deeply in love...well, you haven't lived a life at all...u have to try! cos if u haven't tried, u haven't lived! =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]