Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

5.12.09

 

The Cat Is Outta The Bag

What’s next?

Sure, you can say that I’m like a puzzle. Well, I’m sure I am one; with some pieces hidden. I hid them, somewhere. You can try to look for it, but better yet. I know you now. You won’t search for it. I thank you.
To move forward or to take a step backwards?

I just can't tell. I can't seem to understand it. I'd let you in, but I'm in fear. You're making me facing my greatest fear; the one that I can't seem to make myself able to face. I am paralyzed. Can’t you see that?

I wish I can share more with you. But I just can't. It’s too risky, even though for me to take. I can't afford to be vulnerable now. You're too precious for me to lose. But you've made me weak.

I wish I can share a deeper conversation with you. I wish I was a better listener. I wish I can let you hold me. I wish I can never make the wrong wish ever again.

Here’s the truth. I’m defenceless, exposed and too vulnerable for you.

So, what’s next?
...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]