Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

27.12.09

 

Check Mate


I think I finally found my match. You have no idea how crazy it had been for me these past few years to have someone like you in my life. I guess you're the only person I feel fear and facing it. Usually I'll turn away and leave. Sure, I think it's true what you said. Why would you wanna be with someone that's the same as yourself? I now understand the reason why. I previously assumed that you might want a change but now I personally think that you are simply feel like wanting to learn to understand. Like in a way where you wanna learn about something. You are one smart guy. I honestly very, very impressed. I wish I could keep nor make you feel so welcome in my place so that you'll never leave. So, today I discover something out of the ordinary. I think that I am in deep of you. I can't say much. Because I just still can't figure out what's in your mind. I'm talking like a krezi person..(i know). *Pffft*

Comments:
i wonder...who's the lucky one?
 
:) someone I really care about
 
an alien, budak poyo eh? ;-]
 
someone who enjoys tickling a soul. Only one particular alien can do that.
 
do you think he enjoys that eh? my opinion, he enjoys doing it just b'cause to see you smiles. Thats for sure. :-]
 
ya think so? if dats true, good. I loike! ;)
 
yup, its true dear, and if my words aren't convincing enough, why dont you ask him. ;]
 
"yup, its true dear, and if my words aren't convincing enough, why dont you ask him. ;]" ----- x tahannn ayat! wtf?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]