Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

29.12.09

 

Countless Annoying Quest


I remember the time when we first met.
I remember the first time we first chat. I remember the time we first texted.
I remembered it.

Do you remember the first time I texted?
Do you remember the first time you met me?
Do you remember the first time I kissed you?
Did you remember all these? Such intense questions typically asked.
Do I need these?

Do you think of me like I do towards you?
Do you even like me like how I liked you?
Do you care for me like how I care for you?
Do you have affections towards me like how I have one towards you?
Such boring life to have these questions for the opposite sex to utter.
Did you do all these?

Who am I to blame you for everything.
Who am I to blame myself in this.
Who am I to blame them to have a say in most things.
Who am I to think of what this is. It takes two person to make this work.
Well, it is working?

Have you been bad?
Have you been lying?
Have you been naughty?
Have you been unfaithful?
Have you been care-free?
And have you been mean?
Tried of asking.
Have you?

Do you know that I think of you before I sleep?
Do you know that I miss you every day?
Do you know that I've cried myself to sleep worried of you?

Do you know that I've great care for you?
Do you know that I love you?
But do you also know that I'm in bored weighting memories of you?
I'm starting to annoy you.
Did you knew all of these?

Countless questions I could ask after the day when we first met. Countless days passed and still questions kept on popping. Is this right? 

Utter loudly, NO.
No needs. No worries.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]