Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

15.12.09

 

Sweet November



Dear You,


I'm dusting myself off.
I’m stabilizing my state of mind.
How childish one can be if one is not ready or fit for a challenge.


This is how I see it. My definition of love is a deep affection you have towards someone. Love brings a huge meaning in life. Love touches my soul; therefore my heart is nothing to be compared of nothing else but this. Such power it brings when someone touches your soul and it moves us. It brings us into another world that you, yourself never would have imagined nor understand. Love, it completes a puzzle. Love, it fulfils your needs. Love, it is never boastful. It is always about patience & kindness. It’s about passions, it is never jealous neither vain exist. Loving someone leads no room for such selfishness, offences and often ready to excuse their partner; to trust, to hope and to endure in whatever comes.

To know you is a great deal. It meant the world to me. But to know about you is something I wouldn’t do. I’ll let yourself in about you. Truthfully speaking, I open my heart so easily. But it was never easy for me to let anyone to simply touch my soul. I never said it was never been touched. I had been but it wasn’t easy; nearly impossible. But you, you came into my life and brought me a liberating breathe of clean air. I was caught by surprise. And yes, I just realised that you were special to me. Finally I feel a great feeling of fear in my guts. I just can’t explain how I am in baffle; not understanding what to do, what to think or what to say. All I know is I am in fear of losing this feeling.

This is complex. Correct me please, if I am wrong. You know the consequences. If we take it as a challenge, to where do it leads us to? Can you utter me in such confidence? Utter me crystal clear and let me be in security. This is too precious for me; I wouldn’t let it be gone to waste. I do not need a guarantee of success or perfections. Dear, there is nothing in imperfections when I’m with you. I’m so at ease. My movement are at south, just at a one point of direction in a two way street. We walk, taking one step at a time. You’ve always been the one who pulls my hand whenever I walk just a little too fast. So, this is a favour I need from you. Can you please keep it that way?

Countless time you told me that you are letting me to be in control of most things. Ironically, it set me on my seat. I realised, this is just your weird way in taking care of me. It’s just simply amazes me. Sure, it looks and sounded funny. Your ways with me, charmed me in that manner. It’s freaking me out to see myself not being in the driver seat. Instead, I am sitting next to you through this journey. What an adventure. Just simply breathe taking. But I am always in reminder of myself. A difference is what you crave. I do not see myself that way. Often (I guess) you are in these situation. Unlike me, this is my first time after years of broken strings.

I guess I’ve run out of words to say for now.

Hold me as long as you can, just as long as you want to. But if you want to let go, please leave me in a good manner. If you could lift me up, so please let me down nicely. I am asking this as vulnerable as I can be. A heart break would be too hurtful in that way, I guess.


I Do Love You
You know my name


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]