Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

17.12.09

 

Goat's Milk


.
if you
wonder how
you make me feel,
i will try my best to let you
know how I feel when you're here ryte
by my side and in my heart is where you will be.
my soul is for you to touch and your love is all i can feel
even though we are apart or even if we are in the same room
making us look so invincible when people's around us,
it's just the thrill we live in, like an adventure we go
through every time when people's around us.
then when it's time for just us, you let me
feel so special, loved and beautiful.
so this time, i chose to show
you how you make
me feel when
i am with
you

. N o w  t e l l  m e  w h a t  d o  t h i n k  w h e n  u  l o o k  a t  i t .
me, great comfort.



Comments:
splendid...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]