Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

30.12.09

 

Here Comes Your Man

I like the fact that you succeed to make me bounce back into your hub. I can't exactly expect nor think of what you see through your eyes. When you look at me, everything changes. How do you manage to look at me like you've never seen me before? How do you do it? I mean you'd look at me as if it is the first time you see at me. That's utterly krezi. You often amaze me. This mesmerizing feelings you put me through, I wanna stay in this for a bit. Soulfully, I've deep affections for you. I let time passes me by but at the same time, I am moving along with time as well. To me, with you everything's gonna be fine. I could fly high then you'll pull me down safely. You leave no room for disaster nor danger upon me. I wish I could do the same for you. You are my savior of sanity and reality. So please, keep me in ur hub. Let it be consistant. I'm giving you the privellege to drive me. Only you understand me, only you know my deepest darkess secret. Your my source of great energy, my vibe and my heart beat. You just made me feel untouchable in a sudden. I am yours to feel, I am yours to hold and I am yours to touch. So I must thank you, for making me feel alive. You're the best I've ever known. I guess when I say this, you already knew that out of my whole sincere heart, I love you deeply now. 


You & Faye
smile for me baby


Comments:
i like what i read :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]