Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

20.12.09

 

Once an Ass, Alway an Ass.


Once an ass, always an ass, do not criticize me if you do not have the balls to spit it out to me face to face. Once an ass, always an ass. You're a loser, that's why you're pathetic little chicken legs. Once an ass, always an ass. You can't accept the facts I left because of one simple mistake made. Once an ass, always an ass. When you said you dislike me while you're reading my entries. You even talk to me. Once an ass, always an ass. An ass like you can't understand why I am talking to you because you're busy talking shits, assing people's life cause you've got nothing else interesting in your life. Once an ass, always an ass. I'm writing about an ass, pathetic little chicken legs. You shouldn't push your luck, asshole! Once an ass, always an ass. Thanks for giving me such great idea to write something shity in the morning. Seems like that's the best thing you did since I knew you. Once an ass, always an ass. You can never go far when you're always being an ass. So, this is for you. You have my sympathy. Once an ass, always an ass.


Comments:
jus take it easy ya..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]