Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

15.12.09

 

read me

erghh....! I feel dumb. What did I get myself into? My fingers shiver. I can feel my heart's beating fast. Now I feel myself falling stupidly. Free falling. I feel like I'm gonna puke. I feel foolish. Fear's overcoming me. Phobic! Phobic!! Phobic!!! Stupid Faye. Childish! Rubbish!!! Oh God. I feel so stupid. So not cool. So...so...so not cool at all. Damn!! I feel like taking one step backwards. I think I've been poisoned. Shit head! Shaddup Faye. I feel like crying. Hell, say what you wanna say. Yes! I am a crybaby. Faybaby. Watever. Kill me now for nothing. Suddenly I just feel nothing at all. Told you, I can only be happy once, and then no more. I hate this. *Pfft*

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]