Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

14.12.09

 

stellar

Your presence gives me the rush. I can feel it in my veins. Blood red from pale white, I was rejuvenated. As fresh a lime green and the smell of the grass after rains, you brought peace into my soul. Shades of light, a glossy sheen and subtle wind swept away of undesired dust of the past. Your attentions, I’m pleased like cheese cake mellowed by yellow lemon juice. Never once I need the ash gray of tears spilling on a black day. No blacker days. No more stormy skies. Orange sunset divines the evening; it sets off into the ocean's blue. Forget not the green once believed as the colour of jealousy. I believe when love isn't true, never let in purple of obsessions to give in. I’d fly free like the white doves flying high in the azure sky above. Like milky rich chocolate brown sweetness, you are the sweetest sin I’ve ever tasted. Pretty in pink, my cheek blushes; I feel like cotton candy when you kiss my cheek. Dear you, you brought colours into my life; beautifying my worlds of every vivid images. A beautiful world consists of sunshine, after rains & divine colours of the rainbow. You made me feel so beautifully full, wonderful. Stellar.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]