Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

2.12.09

 

Sunny.Side.Up



Damn, I'm feeling good. Damn, I'm feeling high.
Off my own supply of me.
Confidence is through the roof right now.
For the moment, "I'm happy".
I just got lifted, after being so down.
I just got lifted, through about it.
And I'm not worried.
I'm not pressed.
I'm cool.
But then, I see you and I think of us.
Maybe you do care,
mMybe you do think of me,
Maybe you do mean your honesty.
Do you think about me? Do you think about us? Do you think about this?
Maybe it's not over yet and then I get lifted.
And I'm lifted for the moment.
Then I thought about that rule. I thought about that saying.
Then I thought about that letters. I thought about that writings.
And I'm cool for the moment, for right now.
Getting bored of the game.
But I'm cool, I'm gonna wait.
For right now, I'm happy.
I'm happy.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]