Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

8.12.09

 

Sweet Sweet Baby


You’re krezi. You’re sick. You’re sweet.
You’re just simply amazing!

I think you're kinda sweet. Like those chocolates I love. You taste similar like strawberry ice cream. The more I consume, the more I just gotta have it. Yummy! I just love the way you make me feel inside. There’s something about you. You have that ‘thing’ that makes me feel like lalalala. May it be small, may it be big. It’s just that thing you do to me that makes me feel high; at ease of everything.

A perfect Sunday just lying together, Monday won’t be as blue as it is and Tuesday comes unexpectedly. When Wednesday arrive, the night glitters at the dance floor. You’ll watch me dance from a far and how much I simply love your coolness around the crowd. Thurs knocks anxiously for Friday to come. Movie night, I covered my head with my green hoodie and cuddle with you. Damn! Your tender touch gives me the thirst of your sweetness. I want you even more. Midnight strikes, counts as Saturday. I stay away for a little. It’s like what they say, “Too much sugar is bad for you”. Sunday comes beautifully in the morning; we loaf away in our own world. Repeat this once more, a burst of colours; it creates a stunning rainbow with little black butterflies flying away freely.

Something you did, something you do, made me feel this way. When you’re around me, I feel like cotton candy. When I’m asleep, you are always present in anyway. When I am awake, you’ll be my morning ghost. Most of the time, you enjoy being a brother and an alien from planet Pluto. Your snore still gives me the giggles and when I think back, I know now why I hated you in those days. It’s just because I was trippin' into your heartful cereal bowl at a snail's pace! How cool is that? See, you still managed to make me smile even writing about us.


we leave the world behind.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]