Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

6.12.09

 

These Words.

I’d say those words, and mean it. I’d feel and say it like how I felt once; a long time ago. It aches at the core of my heart; I can feel my blood rushes in to my veins. I’m so worry of this. I’m so afraid right now. I am in phobia of my haunting nightmare. I lost my words at this very moment. I just can’t explain nor tell what I wanted to say. You are the reason I am writing this. I found you in a coincidence.

I imagine myself holding your hands and you’d take me in your warmth and comfort. You’re the definition of peacefulness and ease. I’d sleep in your arms, next to you; not having anything to worry about. I can set the world a side; I am away from all troubles and fears. With you, I’m over the moon. The sun shines brighter than ever.

Though, I realise that I am climbing a stares of uncertainties. Once again, I kept on reminding myself to take one step after another; shunning myself from falling on my face again. But you, you could be the reason I’ll cry myself to sleep. You could be hurt by me. You could leave me whenever you’re run out of affections. You could be the thousands of my worries. I don’t know.

But, I’d say those words anyway. I’ll mean it. I’ll feel when I say it. I will feel again. Just as long as you want me to.

 

Comments:
Go and tell him already! If the answer is no, you know what to do next...MOVE ON! Get on with your life.. Life's too precious to be wasted on 1 guy.. share yours with many many others.. it'll be more meaningful in the long run..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]