Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

25.12.09

 

Warm Nails


Summer & Spring met co-incidentally. Autumn had passed and so will winter. They’ve been urbanised as one, unpredictably. Even though spring comes after summer, Summer came for Spring. Spring is at his usually, charming yet cunning. Summer is just summer. Both of them is a deep thinker which makes them in arduous of deeper conversations.

Just when Summer & Spring was hanging around together, Summer realised something. She was living a dream of reality. Summer kept her heart in austere and prays for great strength through her way. Spring is in her veins and God know, Summer would sell her soul for Spring to come. Summer took the courage and started to converse while wrapping in with Spring.

Summer: People say that one day you’ll wake up on a day, on that day when everything you loved and what you dream are gone. Just like that.
Spring: People get old. Things change, hence situation changes.
Summer: What I want is for this to last forever. But what I want is not what I see. 
(Summer paused)
Summer: And what I see is what I’ll know. I know.
Spring: What I know, I know. What you know, I don’t. So tell me.
Summer: I can’t let you stay nor I can’t make you stay. Eventually, everything changes.
(Spring sighs and sat in silent while looking away)
Summer: One thing will never change is you’ll never be a stranger to me. You’ll always be someone to me.
Spring: Always?
Summer: (smiled) always.
Spring: I’m never gonna leave you.
Summer: What I know is what I see. What I feel is not what I want but what I feel is what I know.
Spring: Tell me please.
Summer: All I need is for you to know that I hope you’ll come back to me.
Spring: But why? I mean are you leaving? (Baffled)
Summer: Just know that no matter what, there’ll be someone’s here for you. I won’t be somebody or anybody for you, just someone to you.

Winter air will soon gone in existence. In couple of months, came along spring. And we'll see what spring have to offer. Life is like a box of chocolates. Various choices of chocolates and you can choose the ones that you like the most. For Summer, she personally likes the ones that's a heart shape bitter chocolate with a sweet centre. "You'll only know what flavour of the centre only after you tasted the bitter part of the chocolate".



Comments:
no spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as i have seen in one autumnal face...=)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]