Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

12.1.10

 

23 I Love You

This is what I learned about I Love You’s for 23 years on earth.


I Love You, my love is unreasonable.
I Love You, There is nothing in my life I’d like to change.
I Love You, You know what is important.
I Love You, You make me feel vital.
I Love You, Your voice is the sweetest music for me.
I Love You, You make me feel so tender and gentle.
I Love You, You give me freedom.
I Love You, You make me laugh so sincerely.
I Love You, Your kisses are the sweetest thing.
I Love You, You made my dreams come true.
I Love You, You are the one I can trust and rely on.
I Love You, You can understand me without any words.
I Love You, You are the one who makes me feel complete.
I Love You, You make me want to wake up in the early morning to kiss your eyes.
I Love You, Your body is just made to fit mine.
I Love You, The minutes with you are so precious.
I Love You, You make me move on.
I Love You, You are made to be loved by me.
I Love You, I want to get older and count our wrinkles together.
I Love You Still, even if you’ll be toothless soon.
I Love You, We’ll live our life together.
I Love You, I want to make you the happiest man ever.
I Love You, Thank you that you are in my world, life and forever.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]