Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

6.1.10

 

Brain Freeze!


Yeah, Hell yeah.

And so came along; an ASS walks into the office. He went passed my cubical, I just gave him a cold yet sweetest smile. He enter his room of visible walls. I still can see him through the blinds.

and all I can think is burning him into ashes and blow him away to hell where he belongs.

I heard laughters from him. He's on the phone looking away to the view of his huge glass window. Enjoying KLCC view from here.

and all I can think is pushing him off the 9th floor of Pavilion retail office block.

Now he's sitting on his brown chair, relaxing. And came out an ass kisser from his office, telling me I should ask him whether not he wants tea or not? I answered, " Why should I?".

and all I think is smashing him with my bare hands with only his cup of tea.

So yeah, Hell yeah! I am having a fun day at work.

.La.La.La.La.


.i.H o p e.Y o u.D i e.S l o w l y.Y o u.S t u p i d.A s s.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]