Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

12.1.10

 

Bygone Be Gone


So here’s something I wanted to share with you guys. I’ve a sickness. Yea, you heard me, I’m sick. For the past few years, I’ve been taking more than one different tablets and kinds of medicines for me to counter my condition. Pretty much, I’ve been battling this disease for a quite some time now. Eventually, I’ve never did give up on myself and continuously searching of some kind of remedy of this disease.
As you know, one only can live one lifetime. Life’s too short for us to take for granted. So I am not planning to quit life that easily. Well, minus some bumps I made in those previous year of my puerile time. I didn’t know exactly what I was thinking (Boys and girls DO NOT TRY IT EVER! – you know what I mean)

*Pfft*

Shits like that won’t help even for a bit! Anyhow, it was a good lesson learnt. So, up to now, I appreciate life more than I usually do.  Those trifling days are over. It was last year when I discover what I needed. I stopped taking the previous meds because it wasn’t helping much. Meds gone bad if I may say~

*sigh*

 After that, I stayed for a bit while I let my body to heal naturally. Eventually I discovered something interesting. I learned that I no longer need to take those meds to heal but I found a supplement to fix my weaknesses.
Today, for nearly every day I’ve to take my daily dose of this supplement. Well, eventually I think the supplement is working quite tremendously. It’s been going on for months now and I’m glad that I feel healthier than ever. I’ve no more eating disorder, lack of sleeps; I’m no longer having depressions and so on. It’s amazing that this wonder enhancement could fix me thoroughly. I would babble around talking about it, but I think, naa... I’d rather keep it to myself.
May I say, “One’s waste is another one’s treasure!”. I’m happy with my life now. Despite neither every ups and downs I’ve been through nor I’m going through at this very moment, I now know that I have the strength to move on. I am able to recognise myself as a survivor of this appalling trait and I pledge myself to live a greater happier life with this add-on bonus of a staggering wonder.

Regret no more; long live an honest life!





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]