Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

21.1.10

 

Friends to Foes, and against all odds.


I’ve been thinking. Yesterday, friends and strangers smiled at me. They showed their lightest affection and hope for me. Today, people started speculate about my civil status. I made it publically as how and what they expected of me. Yeah, I know we are only human. Humans have a quite high desirability.  And  so,  tomorrow, one desire settled. Then comes another.

Friends, who made an approach as foes, are forbidden to underestimate one’s spirit. We are living each other life’s solely. Boastfulness isn’t what we are carrying. With all due respect, I do understand the speculations and your expectations. Like paparazzi, you’ve eyeing bits and bits of slippery stands for us to fall. It does sadden to see once a friend made such great foes. I would be a mother to you to say that you should be ashamed of yourself by letting resentment overcome your traits. Reality kicks in, we originated in such differ worlds and culture. Hence, we grew in such different traits and intellectuality. So I do understand your issues and I excused your manner with grace. I’d cease all matters but we chose to lay back and observe. It seems the wise thing to do.

If one is to speculate that one will fall over stiff cliffs, then I hope one will laboriously wish not to bear for it to happen because you should understand that this is just beyond reality to inspect. We are what we are against all odds.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]