Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

8.1.10

 

He, Who Fits Me Unconditionally.



I'd like to share some what things I've discovered about what I want and what I see. "He" is no longer is anybody, yet "he" is someone to me. What differ him from others is that I always know what they are thinking, and when they open their mouth, they say exactly what I imagined they would. He is like pomegranates: most of them are impossible to digest, but the seeds are delicious.
They say that boys will always be boys but he’s just like a John Mayer’s song; “Your body is a wonderland”. He loves to explore my essence and conquer my soul all at once. He’s in often of leaving me speechless, but quite effortlessly he sets me to make him in a domestic state of mine; a heart that I can feel belonged to and likewise to him. I believe that a man’s biggest fear is not being a man. He’d do absolutely everything possible to try to hide his weaknesses; such an egoist.
He has always been a shoulder where I can rest my head and sleep without much effort. Eventually he is someone I can rely on today, tomorrow, the next day or years to come. Preposterously he is “incredibly courageous” in front of insects especially roaches. *pfft*
He is quite sensible. Reminiscent of me, he’d either preferably to be wisely honest or stall and in refuse to lie about most things. Despite everything, he indisputably confessed that any guy can’t live without a woman.
I truly love him, because he could make me feel feminine. He is akin to the mirrors that reflect my beauty. Bizarrely, I learnt that he’d be the other half that make my life complete. So, now you know why “He”, who fits me unconditionally.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]