Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

11.1.10

 

Hell's Rapture


Unaccompanied in a lifeless house
my thoughts soon starts to move stealthily.
Of appalling deeds done in the past
who knows how many broken hearts has blunted this fatigued soul?
Silence was broken only by the sound of a ticking clock,
with random strikes of lightning; giving phantoms glowing in shocks.
Darkness taken over and it will soon come to an end.
Of all haunting laughs that I tried to woo,
the time has come to place it in box down six foot hole.
If one of those shallow souls had tried to take my hand
this desperate deep demeanour might have left me.
But the sand falls slowly in an hourglass
When the last fleeting grain falls through,
there's nothing left to subsist for.
So this nightmare will come true
As I prepare the cup I drink, the tears I left my eyes,
I taste the poison leaning back and will soon breath that one last sigh.
The pain I leave behind me now will nevermore return.
Off to depths of agony I go,
For eternally I raze.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]