Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

18.1.10

 

Shah & Dy

Yesterday, my best friends got married. I felt really honoured having the opportunity to manage their wedding day even though on a such short notice. I was there for them when things got ugly at the very last minute. I felt so reliable and it meant the world to me that they look for me when in times like this. Of course I was overwhelmed by nerves and worries of how the big day's gonna turn out to be.
Well, after yesterday, I think everything turns out to be smooth. Everything was in order and went on time. Shah and Dy expressed gratitude every quick time I passed by. I end my responsibilities with a karaoke ( a request from the Groom). I still sick and damn tired yesterday but I was really happy. I saw my bestest friends got married and even helped them on their big day. Indeed I am overwhelmed looking at them walking on the isle, I feel so relieved and touched. I felt to thankful of knowing them, loving them like my own blood; relatives and watching them finally opening a new book of their new life together. Such a wonderful feeling on a beautiful scene.
My dears, Thank you for your trust and love. I wish and hope only the best for you both. May Allah bless you with all goodness in health, prosperity and life. Loves from me and you know I always will.


Mr. & Mrs. Shah Hafizul Manzar
16.01.10

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]