Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

2.1.10

 

Thou Shall Cherish Life


If I could grip whole of you, I would. But such selfishness doesn't exist in my world, nor yours. I'm into deep now, but realising what the present is giving, it may give us a dire impact in the future. It’s such a shame to know that what we have now could not last. I know that you’ve been thinking about this matter as well. I understand that this situation is just not in our side of the line. Naturally, the words to utter is “This is just unfair!”.
I’d cry a river; one that leads to your ocean. Up to this state of mind, I don’t know whether do you or do you not realise that in time, I’ll soon turn into dust. It hurts alot to watch time passes by, knowing that something we used to have and to see everyday, to feel and to have feelings for, be gone in a blink of an eye. Honestly, I’d choose to decease rather than to be in this consequence one more time. I’d separate my soul and depart from my remain, letting my heartbeat to come to an end and let my spirit to rest in concord; to be in freedom from strife.
With all honesty, I could taste the pain as in right now. At this very moment, I know we should be tasting the sweeter part of the present being. Though in much differ scenario for me, I go vice versa. Truthfully, I can bare to be broken again. I’ve been broken too many times now. And yes, I do realised that I am to be blame upon all the broken pieces. But this time, I do not want to play the broken hearted one anymore. No more. I don’t wanna be torn apart. I don’t wanna be apart from you. I don’t even want a life without having you around me. I feel so sorry for us. I reallly do.
What is there to choose if this road is leading us to no where? Would you waste your time and effort on this way of an endless puzzle? Two things I know is that I honestly don’t know and I honestly love you. I never wanna let you go. But situation is just not on our side. It’s so unfair. You’re the only one I really feel to love and to be loved.
So, congrats dear. You’re the first to succeed on making me loving you so much to not even letting myself to let you go. Such selfishness just isn’t me. I can’t make you choose me over them. I feel sorry for us. I love you this much to respect what ever you see, think and feel; what ever it takes to ease your pain, I’ll value. For you are so precious to me dear.








Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]