Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

19.1.10

 

Undo Me


On such random day,
Would you undo me if I dry my hair using the vacuum cleaner?

As we spend a Sunday evening together,
Would you undo me if I replied you in ridiculous answer when you asked me for your phone?

Despite the fact that we are humans,
Would you undo me if I am a book or a stone?

Through a staunch habit,
Would you undo me when I’m preposterously in a hyper itchiness?

Above all cost,
Would you undo me while we walk through this path of life?

When that one day arrives,
Would you undo me after I take my last sigh in these present days?

Devoid of all uncertainties,
Would you undo me when your darkest throb has turned to glint?

For the foreseeable future,
I can’t ever want for a better soul mate.

Ad infinitum, if this is a vow,
With or without you, we are here to stay.


  Would you give yourself away?



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]