Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

15.2.10

 

Happy Chinese New Year


First of all, Happy Chinese New Year! And it's the holidays. My dad's in KL til the 22nd. I'm not sure whether Mama will be joining him to Miri or Labuan or to stay in KL. Then the coming week, Firdaus will be having a gig in KLPAC. I'm siked to watch him perform. Hee! Meanwhile, if Mama's leaving KL for Miri, I'll be taking care of the business. Otherwise, if she's not going I'm planning to seek for any temporary job. I NEED TO SAVE SOME GREEN FOR SOMETHING. I may need it by end of this year. Again, I'm sike!

So, these few day Firdaus been spending his holidays with me and my family. I think it's so sweet of him. Indirectly, I understand that he's showing his commitment or sincerity towards his words. Of course I know that he's always sincere and honest, the point is that he's such a sweetheart. Right about now as I'm writing, he's playing board game with my family. So cool. I suck, so I lost in addition. We've been playing 'Saidina' since yesterday afternoon. Last night Firdaus spent the night at Abang's place. He took a candid video of me sleeping and SNORING! hahhaha.. Damn! I guess I'm exhausted or something.

Seems that my family is in good terms with Firdaus. I'm overwhelmed. I'm thankful too. I'm so sorry that I'm writing a little too much about him, but it seems that he has been the only thing I feel and think. Guilty as charged, he is my world. (guys, don't roll your eyes) *pfft*

Owh! Today, an unwanted incident happend in our shop here. Damn! My parents had been hypnotized and the bastards stole cash in their purse and wallet. So all and all, they've lost approximately RM700 - RM800. Wtf man. Fyi, this is the second time it had happend to us. Just that before this it was only RM200. Damn! Wtf people?? Don't you have anything better to do than to steal some other people's effort of getting money? Have you ever heard of 'AN HONEST JOB/WORK?? Are you dumb or something??? Sheesh. I hate these kinda people. *sigh*

Anyway, I'd like to express my unsatisfactory towards someone that I had been extremely patience to for the last 6 to 7 months. Dude, when the hell are you gonna come up with the money? I'm seriously getting bored with your reasons and excuses. Too many excuses we've been excusing man. Bak kata orang, "Orang berbudi, Kita berbahasa". The least you can do is to keep some cash or to pay us bit by bit. Dude, where's your motherfucking balls? Damn. I even made peace with you, why can't you just learn to appreciate that by taking care of ur goddamn dignity by paying or showing ur gayish effort to pay up! God Dammit, you are so getting on my last nerve man. Shit. It's only fucking RM350 man. Pandai bikin hal, pandai pandai la settle hal. *sigh* serious L-O-S-E-R !!!

On the other hand, tomorrow's the last day for the CNY's hols. I wonder what else's exciting to do. Firdaus is in addiction to play 'Bola Santai'. But the case is that the others of the 'Dubuk Muda' isn't around. Semua balik kampung maa~ What to do? What to do? What to do? No more board game, please lah. I'm getting blind bored playing those game. Heh.

gedik





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]