Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

19.2.10

 

"L"

Dear LOSER and BACKSTABBERS,
You guys can kiss my ass. You only hear what you want to hear. So your brain is just as big a peanut. Pity you, a monkey has bigger larger brain than you do. To my so-call friends who acts as BACKSTABBERS, you guys should've kill me rather than just stab me at the back for not knowing both sides of the story. It's ok then. Just remember that the person you stabbed holds stories you hid from a LOSER which happens to be your so-called 'friend'. Tisk Tisk. So I personally recommand that you guys should just zip it. Alright?

XOXO, Faye.

Comments:
Grow Up!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]