Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

25.2.10

 

Outta Bounce

First of all, I'd like to express gratitude towards my partner for making me realise that some things that comes out from my mouth isn't really sweet at all. Like I used to say, I'm sweeter than sugar. Too much of me is bad for your health.

But now, I realised that being that way is disastrace. I am lucky enough to have my partner to tell me off that what I had said or done isn't the work of a genius. So, here's my apology and I thank you. What I said and done didn't meant to hurt anyone. I meant what I mean, it's just that it has mislead most people, thus leaving them in hatred and in some case, revenge. I accept the fact if this is the punishment I get from God Himself. Though no matter how bad things get, I'm thankful enough to Him for sending an angel to take care of me. With this, again, I would like to apologise.

I'm so sorry for the misleadings and misunderstandings. I am happy with my life now and intend to keep it that way for a long long time with my partner.

I love you sayang and I thank you for always having my back.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]