Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

3.2.10

 

Over & Over Again

Sometimes I wonder how I feel about you. I used to be scared of these feelings because it’s still new. I caught myself thinking of the best way to share it recently. You returned my confession by showing how deeply you cared about me. Then I caught myself again. I drag my thoughts back to reality and I am back at square one. Does this just happen to me? This is so stupid! I swear I would never do this. But this is YOU. And you aren’t like anyone I have met.

Tell me, how much longer do I have to write? When I come back from my thoughts I feel more secure. But then I sleep and the dreams of you occur. The dreams I have of you are so vivid and crystal clear. I taste bliss and suddenly there is nothing left to fear. People say dreams have underlying meanings and not to ignore them. I say we both know what they mean and now I want you to hear what I am about to say to you.

Feel it with my body, see it in my face and hear it in my words. Tone when we converse. I love you! I love you more than I ever thought I could. Be with me always and be loved like you should.

A stranger may ask me, why are you so easily falling in love with him? I’ll utter in confidence. “He thought me to associate with all my pleasant experiences with him. Thus, he made me disassociate from all the unpleasant ones. He said that to fall in love is to be in a state of mind for it to take. Something to feel and it’s not something to see. Love is a feeling, it cannot be touched. But it touches us. It cannot be seen but it’ll make us see everything in various kinds of perspective. He told me that I was the one and he made me believed.

Once before, I kept my head up high. Then he came on my way, unexpectedly. Most certainly, I lived in a life of a masquerade. My dear heart filled with so much pain. But now that pain has gone away and I have found a place I want to be. This place I see is with him. Only in his arms I can feel such a wonderful feeling that I cannot believe. So I gave him me. For my heart believes in him.

Rivers of affection runs deep into the valleys of our heart. Neither height nor depth, nor mountains too wide could show you the depths of our affections. Trust me, when I say that way beyond the seas and throughout all eternity, you could never see the depths of our devotions. Through heat of the sun and far beyond the sky, thousands tears that we’ve cried. We could never show you the depths of our faithfulness. Forgiveness is beyond measure and memories to treasure of love written as lullaby. Of all enchanted dreams of miles and time, songs and rhyme, money or gain, life or pain, you could never have what we have.

Understand that we share a dream. We talk for hours at a time and our friendship is in a relationship. A bond created because we will always be there for each other, anytime when comfort is needed. We knew our pain because we trusted us enough to share our past. We knew our fears. Because we helped each other to see that it was the same. We knew what was important as we are always so honest together. We knew our goals. We felt the enthusiasm in our words as we talked. Thus, I knew his guidance as he patiently explained the things I didn't understand. He knew my heart and I saw right into his. And it felt a part of our own. We knew our honour. We knew our love. We knew our dream. It let us to be together.

So we pledged. The words of a miss could not display the depths of how we care. The words of a wanting do not betray the extent of what we dare. The words of a need cannot convey the extent of my prayer. The words of love itself do not portray the heights of his stagger.

And so, together as one, we walk.

Make an effort to feel compassion instead of blaming or to self-blame. The heart will open again and it will continue to unbolt. I dare to say that I am falling in love; over and over again to the same guy I am in love now.

In a great faith, he do too.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]