Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

16.2.10

 

The Woman's Diary

A man and a woman had their late dinner together.
Afterwards, the man said, “Come, walk with me. We’ll talk along the way; I promise I won’t bore you in any way. Today I’ll be your friend. Is it alright dear?
The woman smiled, put on her shawl and walked with him along the peaceful starry night.

Man: You know, some people thinks that black is power and some thinks its depression. Some thinks green is honesty and some says it’s weedy, blue is peace and some thinks its boredom. One thinks red is warmth and one its anger. What we think is what we always see.

Woman, “Recession is to correct or curse things. I see”.
Woman: Sometimes you amaze me. Your quiet strength, wisdom and insights inspire and excite me.

Man (giggles): I’d draw you into my world; in so many different and new ways. Alienating!
Man, “Open my eyes. Renew my faith in myself and into you. If we weren’t made to be lovers, I’d never thought my soul could hold so much. Now my mind could wrap so tightly around an ideal spark. The flame and the muse of a belief, my here and now would sublime pleasure of bliss”.

Woman looked downwards with a smile while holding the man’s hand; smiling endlessly. The man smiled cynically and said, “Here we are. Guess we’ll call it a night huh?

Woman: Yeah, I guess so. Thanks for dinner and the ‘talk’. (Giggle) You’re such a sweetheart.

The man gave her a kiss on the cheek and hugged her.
Man: I’ll see you tomorrow?
Woman: Yea, sure. Coffee on me alright?
Man: Cool. Take care now.
Woman: Will do, you too.

The woman drove home while thinking, refreshing their conversation earlier.
And so as she came home, she took a warm shower, cleanse herself and settle for a hot tea in front of her desk. She took her pen and started her writing in her diary. And she wrote;


“ It’s amazing how his eyes show pure honesty. His smile warms me deeply and his words comfort me, lifting my soul into bliss. He could console me with his hand that reaches my soul and ease the pain. Like a saint, his heart never fails to listen and he feels my mixed emotions. I wonder if my presence lightens up his day. He guides me in all ways, gave his time without restraints and helps me through misery. I never needed to call, he is always there. What a wonder, just amazing!

I was born into this world not by choice. Blessed with a heart and soul, I could speech my voice of mind to reflect wisdom and intellectual. Each with individual imagination to think and to reflect what is the origin of the universe. Where is the beginning? What is the power in the universe and where is it going? What is the meaning of our existence? Do you know what the secret of subsistence is and why one is born into this world? Why life is twisted twirled and riled? Why the road is not smooth in harmony and why joy is not paved all through this journey? Where can one find the reality? Where can one find answer with honesty?

Many voices and many thoughts were suppressed by masses. Ideologies and trends made popularism rules the day. ‘It breeds more sheep and flattened the grass abound where shepherds once lay’. I bet honesty is their complaints but spoken in vain, silence screams unheard as reason is shrugged off. The loud minorities represented as norm and the tame ones were tossed aside, battered and torn. Free thoughts and honesty snubbed and repressed of blind eyes and mind set. How many voices? How many thoughts? Arts for heartaches of differing we protest.

When romance becomes a game, it loses its honesty and its attraction. Yet I never felt anything more sincere than his unspoken affection. My heart weeps when he’s away. I smiles when he shines my way. One of these days we'll share a day. For now, I dream that love will find a way because I believe that no love seems more real or sincere than when he’s near. Then moments like this I could feel so clear and remind me how much I am in deep affections towards him. "




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]